Using Social Media to get a job
Whether you like it or not, your use of social media (or lack of use) could affect your job search.
- THE GOOD: 68% of employers have hired a candidate because of their use of social media.*
- THE BAD: 69% of employers have rejected a candidate because of their use of social media.*
- THE UGLY: Drunken photos on Facebook. Just don’t do it. Ever.
What can I do on social media to increase my chances of getting a job?
1. Privacy settings
4. Keep up to date on Twitter
5. Show your interest on Pinterest
6. Watch out for Google+