Transforming Human Resources into Resourceful Humans
Are you seeking to:
- Establish an organisational culture where sustained high performance, productivity, service, innovation and quality become the norm?
- Understand the psychology of employee engagement and reduce the number of staff who are simply marking time and adding little value?
- Improve performance management solutions and team motivation by transforming your managers’ methods?
- Stimulate employee engagement to ensure you get the very best from all your employees?
- Embed a positive performance management solution that engenders true commitment and accountability, leading to sustained improved performance?
If so, we can help. Ebsol HR Consulting are a Human Resources consultancy who specialize in helping organisations achieve operational excellence by stimulating high levels of employee engagement and by adopting leading-edge performance management solutions and approaches.
“To be a catalyst is the ambition most appropriate for those who see the world as being in constant change, and who, without thinking that they can control it, wish to influence its direction.” (Theodore Zeldin)
What We Do
Is your organisation getting maximum benefit from your talent management and performance management systems?
Are those processes delivering competitive advantage and organisational change, improving performance management and stimulating employee engagement?
We work with you to challenge received wisdom and create a culture where trust-based relationships flourish, where adult conversations are the norm, where authenticity is the watchword of leaders and where managers are committed to the creation of an enabling environment that inspires people to give of their best.
We provide a range of diagnostic, consultancy, learning and coaching interventions to build the capability, capacity and confidence needed to create and sustain a high-performance work culture. Our human resources consultancy work is underpinned by statistically robust, research-based and web-enabled performance management systems, employee surveys, resourceful conversations,and 360 feedback, performance appraisal and assessment tools to ensure that interventions are based on sound and meaningful insights.
Contact us to find out how we could help bring about increased staff engagement and improved performance management systems within your organisation.
Improve Performance Management
Traditional approaches to improving performance management are all too often characterized by flawed thinking about the psychology of ‘managing performance’, an over-reliance on performance management systems, processes and forms and a failure to understand the importance of building trust-based relationships.
How effective are your performance management systems and performance appraisal processes in genuinely improving employee engagement and performance?
How much value do they add and how productive are the conversations that take place in establishing a real sense of accountability?
How committed are your managers and employees to improving performance management, and do you know how to create a process that is valued by all parties?
Do you understand how developments in neuroscience can help to improve performance management?
We can work with you to help overcome the common inherent design flaws that dog most performance management solutions and performance appraisal processes. We encourage you to ‘think differently’ about how to design performance management systems that will be actively embraced by both managers and staff, which stimulate employee engagement, motivation and accountability, and ensure that individual potential is fully utilized, leading to tangible, positive performance management solutions.
Our approach therefore goes beyond traditional performance management systems / performance appraisal processes and training by recognizing the importance of:
- Creating clarity about performance expectations and why they matter
- Identifying and addressing the barriers that frequently prevent managers and employees from fully engaging in the performance management / performance appraisal process
- Creating and maintaining trust-based relationships and understanding of the potentially destructive impact of assumptions
- Embedding resourceful conversations at the heart of each and every dialogue between manager and employee and engendering commitment and accountability that is voluntarily given through the demonstration of adult behaviours
- Redefining the role of the manager to be a catalyst in ‘enabling’ performance and clarifying the ‘contract’ between managers and employees in terms of what each party requires of the other in order to improve performance
- Embedding 360 performance appraisal, feedback and assessment processes that not only identify strengths and development needs but also map the nature of relationships that exist between managers and team members
- Providing positive performance management solutions to ensure continual learning and development for both managers and team members
- Incorporating cutting-edge research into the neuroscience of improved performance management and the psychology of engaging employees into our solutions
Contact us to find out how we could help you transform your approach and deliver positive performance management solutions.