Here is the Job Profile-
To maintain accounts of day today expenses and update it in the documents. To look after property related matters like payment of tax, sale of property. Preparation of all relevant documents as and when required.
1. Control on day to day accounting
2. Guide and support team members
3. Preparation & Analysis (daily/ weekly/ monthly/ quarterly) accounts
4. Finalization of Accounts, Interaction with Auditors -Statutory & Internal
5. Control on Expenses, Payouts
6. Tax Compliance – Direct & Indirect
Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
MS Excel proficiency, including pivot table analysis
Familiarity with all other Microsoft Office software: Word, PowerPoint
Strong attention to detail.
Ability to multi-task, managing time and competing priorities in a dynamic environment
Excellent communications skills with both peers and senior management
Strong personal initiative – ability to work independently & effectively with minimal supervision
Proven track record of completing deliverables reliably, accurately and on time
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality when working with sensitive / non-public information
Attention to Details & eagerness to go in detailing and upto root cause.
Package- According to the Company Standards.
Visit our site for more jobs and careers at www.ebsol.in