The world after school is full of career choices. Compared to just about a decade ago, today the career options for a student passing out of school, have multiplied exponentially.
In such a scenario, from among all the fields you are good at, you need to figure out what suits you the most when it comes to building a career. In other words, the best career for you.
We help your students to structure their career path on the right direction with intense level of training and Activities.
Ebsol Career Guidance will create a package of careers education and guidance to support your individual school or college needs, complimenting your existing provision. Our excellent reputation as a highly experienced specialist career service is able to focus on the whole age and ability range.
- provide a coherent and consistent service of careers education and career guidance to schools and colleges
- empower all professionals to deliver effective careers education and guidance provision
- promote “Lifelong Learning” and development of career management skills for individuals
Ebsol career guidance practitioners are fully qualified, experienced professionals who are able to address the specific needs of all your students, irrespective of age or ability and will work flexibly including text and e-mail support as necessary to accommodate the curriculum and other demands of your school or college.
Our areas of specialty include:
- Activities to strengthen student’s vision.
- Guidance Book to Choose careers and there ways to accomplish with application procedures.
- Web based guidance packages
- Entry requirements and applications processes
- Psychometric testing during training.
- Working with parents and carers
- 1:1 careers advice and guidance
- Small workshop groups
There is no limit to what can be done. Call us on +91 8095837192 to discuss your objectives and we will provide creative, impressive and cost effective solutions every time.